Refund and Returns Policy
Thank you for shopping with Hi-Fi expert. We invite you to review our policy regarding the return of products or services. Some jurisdictions have different consumer protection laws in which case we will do our best to comply with the applicable law in your jurisdiction.
Exchanges and Refunds:
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered for a new product of equal value;
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product; or
- (c) refund a regular-priced product that is not special ordered;
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
For an exchange or refund, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form or the service is not made available to you within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply, process the cancellation and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the notice of cancellation has been given by you or after the product has been delivered to you, whichever is later.
- Returned products must be unused and in the same condition as that in which it was delivered (including un-opened original packaging).
- You must return any product (including a valid receipt or proof of purchase)
- Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive 97/7/EC which can be found here.
HiFI expert.eu shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
Exclusion and Rights of Termination
The right to return does not apply to contracts for the supply of:
- Goods which are not prefabricated and have been manufactured on the basis of a personal choice or according to customer specifications, or of goods which have clearly been tailored to the customer’s personal requirements.
- Goods that are not suitable to return for reasons of health or hygiene if they are unsealed after delivery. (Example: in-ear headphones)
- Goods that have been combined inseperably with other goods after delivery.
- Audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been broken after delivery.