Matched acoustically and aesthetically with its LCR counterparts, its angled-baffle cabinet can be flush-mounted on side or rear walls, and its dispersion characteristics changed at the flick of a switch to accommodate the precise requirements for di-pole (diffuse) or bi-pole (direct) operation. Flanking a single 5 1/2” C-CAM bass/mid driver, dual C-CAM gold dome tweeters are mounted on angled side-panels, helping to create a wider, more enveloping and convincing surround sound-field.
- Acoustically matched with all other Bronze speakers for excellent imaging and timbre consistency in surround applications
- New C-CAM® gold dome tweeter design
- 5 1/2” bass/mid-range driver with concave ‘dished’ C-CAM® cone profile
- Optimised for di-pole or bi-pole operation by the simple flick of a switch located on the rear terminal panel
- Single bolt-through driver system, for increased overall bracing and rigidity
- High quality crossovers with premium grade Polypropylene film capacitors used throughout
- Premium quality vinyl veneer finishe