CS-300XS is equipped with Sovtek EL-84 valves which are well-known by audiophiles for their high sound quality against their small size. The high input sensitivity of the EL84 does not require an overly-complicated circuit and accordingly it can create a low distortion output signal. The CS-300X(S) features five line inputs with tape monitor, headphone output, speaker / headphone selector, variable output impedance (4 / 6 / 8 ohms), all of which make the CS-300XS a fully featured integrated amplifier of the highest standard with a truly classic appearance.
- Resistors: Precision Industrial Grade ±1%
- First-stage bypass capacitors: "OS Type Condensor" developed by "Sanyo"
- Last-stage bypass capacitors: "Fine-Gold" by "Nichicon"
- Metalised Polypropylene Capacitor with "Mesh-Shielding".
- NF overshoot prevention capacitor: Ceramic Condenser.
- Cathode resistor: 4W type.(Instead of 3W type)
- Output transformer: with wide range for high frequency.
- WBT type binding post.
- Tape monitor
- Headphone output
- Bass-Boost switch (0dB, +3dB, +5dB)
- Speaker / headphone selector
- Gold plated control knobs
- Operation lamp indicator
- On-switch power indicator LED
- Variable Output Impedance: 4 / 6 / 8 Ohms
- Power Valves: Quad-set Sovtek EL84
- Driver Valves: Pair Sovtek 12AX7
- Output Power: 2x 15W RMS
- Frequency Response: 15Hz - 100kHz (-2dB)
- Distortion: 0.7% (10W)
- Input Sensitivity: 600mV
- Input Impedance: 100kOhms
- Output Impedance: 4 / 6 / 8 Ohms (Selectable)
- Power Supply: 240V / 50Hz / 82W
- Weight: 10.5 kg (approx.)
- Dimensions: 36cm x 27cm x 14cm / 14" x 9" x 5.5" (W x D x H - approx. including knobs and terminals)