- 1-inch (25 mm) soft dome tweeter/dual 6.5-inch (165 mm) aluminized woofers.
- Bass-reflex design with flared, rear-firing port: Increases speaker efficiency and bass output.
- Waveguide: A unique tweeter faceplate that provides more uniform dispersion in the critical frequency range of 2-10 kHz. Dynamics and clarity are enhanced while distortion is significantly reduced.
- Centre-plug: Replaces the typical dust cap and eliminates cone breakup, for a woofer with faster "attack" and tighter, more natural bass.
- Aluminized woofers: Increase driver cone rigidity for solid bass reproduction.
- Individually chambered woofers: Woofers housed in separate,isolated enclosures minimize driver interference while the separate chambers add additional internal cabinet bracing.
- Dual, 5-way binding posts: Allows for bi-wiring/bi-amplification with multiple connection options with wire up to 12 gauge (AWG).
|System Type||2 Way Bass Reflex|
|Weight (Kg/lb)||15.2 / 33.5|
|Tweeter (mm/in)||25 / 1|
|Woofer (mm/in)||Dual 165 / 6.5|
|Product dimensions (mm/in, HxWxD)||1000 x 195 x 301 / 39.4 x 7.7 x 11.9|
|Frequency Response (Hz, +/-3dB)||45-20,000|
|Power Handling (Watts Long/Short Term)||130 / 180|
|Sensitivity (dB, 2.8V/1m)||89|
|Finish||Black Ash, Dark Apple|